Denominazione di origine controllata e garantita

Last commercialized vintage: 2011
Bottles produced: 4000

Grape variety: aglianico 100%
Area of production: Paternopoli, Bonito - 400/500 mt s.l.m.
Soil: chalcky-clay
Training system: Pruned-spur cordon-trained
Yield: 80 quintals
Harvest: first/second week of November
Hand-picked grapes

Winemaking process: the destemmed grapes ferment on their skins for 2/3 weeks in Stainless Steel tanks
Fermentation: in Stainless steel tanks at controlled temperature between 22 - 24 °C
Ageing: A part (70%) refines for at least 36 mounth in oak casks while the other part (30%) ages in barriques; then in bottles for at least 12 months

Serving temperature: 18 - 20 °C
Alcohol content: 15%